Weekly retrospective #19: PHOTOKINA

The Photokina is over! Finally. While it was very interesting and I've met a lot of interesting people, I'm totally exhausted. The noise, the cameras, the people ... too much.

We (my wifes company 3D Cyberdream, www.3dcyberdream.com, her team and myself) had a booth in Hall 4.1, in the CGI area. I spoke two times on stage about 3D in combiation with photography. Have had a great audience and a lot of discussions and demos afterwards. A very special thank goes to my wife, she is the best when it comes to clientcounseling. Also a thank to Mr. Jostmeier who his the decane of the OHM University of Applied Science in Nuermberg and responsable for the whole CGI appearance at the Photokina. Well done.

No special images today (don't wanted to take images where all other tried to capture everything).
Mine are from the airport at Cologne, a shop in the city and the refrigerator in a pizzeria. Enjoy!





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts