Weekly retrospective #18: An INSTANT Week



I often remember the times when I’ve been working with the great view cameras from Linhof.
Time to setup the scene, time to get ready with the camera, checking the exposures, doing a Polaroid … wait! Doing a Polaroid was a certain way to get something like an OKAY for the final shot. Even that the final images at this size has been razor sharp, I always liked the Polaroids as an outstanding piece of art, because for me it contains more than just the final image (composition) with a very personal look.

I’m impatient these days and there is no time to play around with such a technique, but I would like to see how some of my images (iPhone) I shot recently, will look in a Polaroid scheme. I took Instant110 for the iPhone and voila, here are some of my yesterday feelings.

As always enjoy, or give me your thoughts on that.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts