FRUSTRATION!

I'm sure you know that. You are full of enthusiasm and sure this day will be your day! And when the day ends you are frustrated because it's a desaster. The tip: make the best out of it. Now you may call me a fool or something similar, but believe me, it's true. You wanta proof that? Okay, here it is. Please have a look at both images. They have been made at different places under different circumstances. I have been visiting the zoo in Munich before and ended up with 6 really good images (in my opinion). So I went out for the second time a week later with more equipment and the feeling I can rule the world. The baboon you see is really the only image I would say that's good. All other images have been for the litter. Frustration! The turtels have been something like a lucky shot, because on that day all my cameras ran out of power .... and this shot was one of the latest I did with one of my rarely used backup cameras. More or less a "picture-by-an-accident", than a real composed one. While some of the other images are okay, this one turned out to be good. So, two days, two pictures. That's more than you can expect. It could have been more worse. Really!



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts