Weekly retrospective #25: SERIAL EXPOSING!



Living next to Munich has some real good advantages. Munich offers a wide variety of museums and collections you can go and take photographs. Like the Deutsches Museum, several art galleries, the Botanical Garden, the BMW world and the zoo to name a few.

Yes I have been there and shoot numerous images, plenty enough to fill several hard drives. But I come back again and again, not only to see if there are new exhibits, it’s the fact to see if I can shoot objects I already have in a different way. Like a serial offender I come back to the place where I took my first image … and shoot again. Below you will find the results of two visits I’ve made within 3 days. All shot with the Nokia 808 and edited in PS.

Enjoy!

















Kommentare

  1. Great shots! Love it that You shot these with the N808.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks JereK!

    From time to time I have to check some "unnatural" photographic stuff to see if I can get well composed images like I would get from a dslr. ;-)

    Cheers

    Martin

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts