Weekly retrospective #12: NO EXCUSES!


Ever upset because you found a nice theme to take a photo but had no
camera with you? No excuses! Ever walked around with a camera but only
boring things around you don’t want to shoot? No excuses!
How often I was angry about the fact that a camera was missing in my pocket,
so I decided to have always  one in my pocket (iPhone) and one in my car (Nikon
P7000)
Below you find some images I took with my iPhone 4. First one I took while I was on the way to the doctor (upper chimneys of a huge aircondition) , second one is a simple flag pole just before a thunderstorm is coming , the third one has been captured at a ship yard in Lemmer, Netherlands. No cool things around, but the crane moved around all the time and the last one is from a small circus in a village nearby.
Enjoy!




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts