Weekly retrospective #56: BMW Museum ... TRNS

For me the BMW Museum is really something like the The Real Never-ending Story.

It's not far away and both, the BMW World and the BMW Museum often have new
exhibitions and different sets available. You are allowed to shoot and sometimes with a tripod too.
That's why I often go there. Point.

I also often try to encounter new worlds by going there with limited camera equipment.
This could end in going there just with an iPhone or in case here with my D800 and the 105mm macro lens. Nothing more, nothing less.
This shows me new ways to learn something about a set, learn to know my own limitations and
try to get better. 

I like the way the macro lens enables you to simply disintegrate scenes and make them "fluffy".

Enjoy!



















Kommentare

Beliebte Posts