Weekly retrospective #48: Innsbruck ... back and forth!

Uhhh, a long, long time since my last post, but due to happy circumstances I'm in the middle of a very interesting project which takes all my time, so almost no time to collect or shoot new images for the blog.

Wait, that's not true. Last weekend we really made it to Innsbruck which is about 2hrs away from us by car. Last time I was there has been in my early childhood, I have some weak memories about the "Golden Roof" and the alpine zoo. Normally we pass Innsbruck on the highway heading south to Lake Garda.

So I really enjoyed this day off and one of the reasons I wanted to go to Innsbruck was the Hungerburg railway. A modern kind of cable car which has only a few stops, but hypermodern architecture of its stations. So we took a ride and I took photos as good as I could with my two handy cameras (iPhoen and Nokia 808).

Please find a small selection of images in this post. Maybe I will post more. So the final result: Innsbruck is worth a stop, not only about the Hungerburg railway, but the whole town offers interesting things for everyone.

Enjoy!











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts